Episode 40: Telerehabilitation Myth Busters
15 September 2022
Speakers: Leanne Loranger and Jody Prohar
In this episode Jody and Leanne discuss the current landscape of telerehabilitation use by physiotherapists in Alberta, cover frequent questions that came up during the COVID-19 pandemic, and bust common telerehabilitation myths.
Do you have questions about:
- Setting fees for telerehabilitation services?
- Expectations regarding safety and risk management?
- Privacy and rules for where private information is stored?
- Recording and documenting telerehabilitation visits?
- Delivering physiotherapy services in another Canadian province or territory using telerehabilitation?
This episode is for you!
- Telerehabilitation Guide for Alberta Physiotherapists. College of Physiotherapists of Alberta. https://www.cpta.ab.ca/for-physiotherapists/resources/guides-and-guidelines/telerehabilitation-guide/