Suite 300 Dorchester Building
10357 109 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1N3
Phone: 1 (780) 438-0338 (Local)
Toll free: 1 (800) 291-2782 (N. America)
Fax: 1 (780) 436-1908
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed on statutory holidays
As part of our measures to minimize the risk of COVID-19, the College's office is closed to walk-in visitors.
- Please do not visit the offices without a scheduled appointment.
- The office continues to operate Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. The office is closed to the public on Fridays.
- Virtual appointments or in-person appointments can be arranged should you need to meet with a staff member
- You may reach us through email or by phone
- Correspondence through email continues to be recommended rather than mail service.
How may we help you?
Check out: Register to practice physiotherapy in Alberta |
Contact registration at 587.442.1088 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out: Do you have a complaint to report?
Contact Cheryl at 780.702.5357 | email@example.com
- Conduct Coordinator: Cheryl Blahut
- Complaints Director: Moyra McAllister
- Hearings Director: Jane McKenzie
Check out: Standards of Practice
Contact the Practice Advisor at 780.702.5390 | firstname.lastname@example.org