As the impact of COVID-19 continues to rise, Alberta Health recommends measures that can help flatten the curve and slow the transmission of the virus. The College of Physiotherapists of Alberta has decided to close its door to visitors and will be practicing "social distancing" until further notice.
Staff will be working remotely and will be available by email and phone during regular business hours. We do not anticipate any disruption in services to the public or registrants.
- The office will continue to operate Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- You may reach us through email.
- Correspondence through email is recommended rather than mail service.
- Phones are operational and you may still leave voicemails.
- Please do not visit the offices as there will be no staff member available in person.