The College of Physiotherapists of Alberta, with partners from several other Canadian jurisdictions, has developed a new Documentation e-Learning module and we are looking for pilot testers! Are you someone who likes to go through information and course navigation, identify the glitches, and tell us your thoughts about the content? We want your feedback!
If you are on the General Register of the College of Physiotherapists of Alberta or are a final year student in a Canadian entry-to-practice physical therapy education program, volunteer to give us feedback so we can make the module the best it can be.
Please complete this recruitment survey to indicate your interest in being a pilot tester – we’ve answered many frequently asked questions at this link.
If you have a different question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pilot testing window: Monday May 29 - Friday June 23, 2023
- College of Physical Therapists of BC (CPTBC)
- College of Physiotherapists of AB (CPTA)
- College of Physiotherapists of MB (CPM)
- College of Physiotherapists of ON (CPO)
- Nova Scotia College of Physiotherapists (NSCP)
- University of British Columbia, Physical Therapy Program